- The next Board meeting will be March 28, 2023 at 5:30 PM at Alden Town Hall, 183 155th St. Star Prairie, WI. (or via ZOOM if circumstances require) View Agenda
- Help wanted to monitor boat landings this coming summer for our Clean Boats - Clean Waters effort. - This is a paid position For More Information click here
- Please remember to inspect your docks and lifts after removal from the lake for the presence of Zebra Mussels. More information including photos can be found on this website using the link above "Lake Studies, Reports and Newsletters.
- The Cedar Lake P&RD board is in the process of converting to use email for communicating news, reports, newsletters and other important information. This will save time and cost in delivering this information vs. printing and mailing. We currently have approximately 50 to 60% of lake residents emails. Please use the link above (Join our list) to add your email to our list.
- Polk County Shoreland Property Owner Handbook - 2022
- 2022 Lake District Survey Results
- Final 2021 Alum Treatment Report - new January 2022.
- Dam Condition Report from Cedar Corp - February 2020
- Dam condition report from DNR - July 2019.
- Preliminary Cedar Lake 2021 Fisheries Report new March 2022
- Curious About Lakeshore Zoning Regulations? More information
Immediate Emergency: Dial 911
Polk County Sheriff: 715-485-8300
DNR Warden: 715-822-8107