A trampoline and a large swim platform have been left on the sandbar from the 4th of July. If you know who they belong to, please let the owner know that these items should be removed as soon as possible as they may prove to be a hazard.
- Next Board Meeting: Tuesday – July 23rd, 2019 at 5:30 P.M. at the Alden Town Hall – Agenda
- Annual Meeting: Saturday August 3rd at 9:00 A.M. at the Star Prairie Town Hall. 2118 Cook DR. Somerset, WI. – Agenda
- Updated October 2018 – Results on alum treatment testing.
- Eurasian Water Milfoil Information from 2018 Annual Meeting
- Curious About Lakeshore Zoning Regulations? More information
- Help wanted to monitor boat landings this summer for our Clean Boats – Clean Waters effort. – More info
- Swimmer’s Itch has been reported in the lake the past 2 spring seasons. DNR Information on Swimmer’s Itch